In this two hour course you will learn about how to add and use multimedia in a Flare project, and you will learn about Flare’s built-in collaboration tools.
Topics in this course include:
- Using images and Capture
- Print vs online images
- Image captions
- Image callouts
- Translation of callouts
- Regenerating images
- Embedding video
- Using Mimic to generate Video
- Introduction to Contributor
- To Buy or Not to Buy? Who needs a Contributor License?
- Creating and sending review packages
- Reviewing and returning packages
- Evaluating reviewed packages
- Authoring with a Contributor license
This course has no prerequisites. Participants will receive project files and training material used during this course.