You heard it here first! MadCap Software is announcing a new technical communication conference. Called “MadWorld” this conference looks like it will be a great event, especially for those who are MadCap customers. Here is a link to the e-mail message MadCap sent out for the announcement.
Save the date, and begin planning for this conference in your 2013 budgets, because this is a conference you aren’t going to want to miss.
- Relevant conference sessions showing you how to improve the help you’re creating with MadCap’s software.
- Access to the “movers-and-shakers”. Pick their brains. Find out how to do what they do. Network with other people so you have a community of people to help you with your projects.
- Connect with MadCap staff and see what’s up and coming.
- Attend technical sessions to make you into a MadCap power user.
- Welcome session
- Technical learning sessions (45 min and 1 hour sessions)
- Even receptions and events all nights of the conference
Call for speakers is now open
Are you willing to share your expertise at the MadWorld conference? MadCap is now accepting speaking proposals for the conference. Join me in submitting your great proposals for possible inclusion in the conference. (My proposal is already submitted!)
MadCap is looking for presentations on any MadCap-related or non-tool-specific skills and techniques. Sessions are 45 or 60 minutes. Speakers get complimentary registration and travel and hotel accommodations.